The VBSE is a steam conditioning valve used for steam throttling and desuperheating through spray water injection, directly at the outlet. Used for start-ups and load rejection, they bypass the steam to various reheat lines until the steam temperature matches the turbine blade temperature.
- With a range of available body materials, the VBSE valve can be used for the main steam pressures and temperatures of today’s most advanced single and double reheat thermal power plants.
- Specially designed for modern ultra supercritical power plants load ramping and trip case requirement.
- Forged body design with flow-to-close flow pattern.
- Pressurised seal bonnet design allowing for greater reliability at high pressures.
- Can be equipped with hydraulic, electromechanical or pneumatic actuator.
- Seal welded seat with integral first stage pressure reduction tube allowing for quick maintenance and replaceable features.
- Spring loaded water injection nozzles.
- Integral inlet nozzle upon request.
- Different plug designs available.
More info : https://www.imi-critical.com/products/vbse/