is a heavy duty, fixed flow transfer unit. The design of the screw set means the screws intermesh without metal contact, making the pump suitable for non-lubricating duties.
The pump is available in two configurations:
- Outboard bearing pumps suitable for non-lubricating liquids, such as Petroleum Liquids, Palm Oils, Fatty Acids and Water Emulsions.
- Inboard bearing pumps suitable for lubricating liquids, such as Lube Oils, and clean Fuel Oils.
- Capacity: Up to 500 M3/hr
- Operation: Up to 20 bar pressure, -40 oC to +200 oC temperature
- Viscosity: Up to 7,000 cSt
- Comply API 676 or other international pump standards
- The Twinro range can be fitted with a relief valve jacking device to manually lift the relief valve from its seat.
- The Twinro range can be fitted with a dry running facility to allow full loading and unloading cycles.
- Good self-priming capabilities to evacuate air from suction lines