SST Series Stud Tensioner
Stud Tensioner SST Stud Tensioner Quick Reaction Subsea Tensioner
Our Subsea stud tensioner incorporating the quick reaction nut feature reduces diver fatique, improving diver safety and productivity.
– Visible piston stroke indication
– Positive ‘over-stroke’ stop to prevent piston expulsion/seal damage.
– Piston/cylinder misalignment compensation
– Anti-slip cylinder surface for improved handling
– Low friction seals -Anti-corrosion coating
– Bolt coverage from 3/4″ to 4″ (M20 to M100)
– Designed to fit BS1560/ANSI B16.5/API flanges, as well as most compact flange designs
– Piston stroke: 30mm except for SST1 – 20mm
– Max tool pressure: 21,750 psi (1,500 bar)
– Bolt protrusion above nut: refer to chart (specification) for stud protrusion requirements
– ‘D’ includes an allowance for tool removal after bolt tightening with 30mm tool stroke
– Product development is constantly taking place and dimensions may change without notice